- Explore the city at your own pace with a Big Bus Washington DC hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Hop on and off at any of the 9 city-wide stops, and tour four different routes
- Choose a 1-day pass or opt for a 2-day pass
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Hop-off at any of the attractions for a closer look, then, hop back on when it’s convenient. See the sites on the Red Route (Official National Mall Tour), authorized by the National Park Service and National Mall and Memorial Parks. Take in all the places that are synonymous with the nation’s Capital; The White House, U.S. Capitol, Air and Space Museum, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, FDR Memorial and the Lincoln Memorial are just some of the iconic landmarks.
Travel the Blue Loop (American Heroes Shuttle), to experience the sites and memorials honoring American heroes. You'll travel over the Potomac River leaving Washington, DC behind and visiting Virginia. You can expect to see Arlington National Cemetery and Pentagon City.
The Deluxe 2-day option including the Panoramic Night Tour let you explore the city under the evening sky, visiting its iconic monuments when they're lit up for a different vantage point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Mandarin, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
- Operation times are subject to change without notice
- Classic 1-day ticket will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 2pm will be valid for additional day from time of redemption
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Show Bus ticket at the entrance to ARTECHOUSE DC to receive $5 off Anytime tickets
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Not enough buses so you can hop off and do a quick visit." See review
- "If the buses would stop at each memorial/monument for 20 minutes for people to wander to the monument or shop at the gift store, that would have been nice." See review
- "Customer service ok but could have been better Busses stop going to early in the evening." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews