6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Hear tales of Celtic warriors and Spanish colonists as you stroll the streets of historic Vigo on this private 5-hour walking tour. Escape the tourist trail as you explore a 15th century fort; soak up the atmosphere in the O Berbés fish market and get a taste of local life in the Jewish Quarter. Then, discover the lively Old Town, sample local specialties (own expense) at the La Piedra oyster market, or re-fuel with a glass of 'Albariño' and some traditional tapas (own expense).
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly (for groups larger than 6 people)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will be in front of the disembarkation gate stairs - at Vigo Cruise Port (beside the bronze traveler statue) - holding a signboard with your name on it.
- Vigo Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking is allowed
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Tour start can be customized to fit your needs.
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to deliver this tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Portugal Private Touring
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vigo Secrets Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vigo Secrets Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Vigo Secrets Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vigo Secrets Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Vigo Secrets Walking Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
1 day 15 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVigoShore Excursions - GaliciaCity Tours - GaliciaWalking Tours - GaliciaPorts of Call Tours - GaliciaHalf-day Tours - GaliciaShore Excursions - Santiago de CompostelaCity Tours - Santiago de CompostelaWalking Tours - Santiago de CompostelaPorts of Call Tours - Santiago de CompostelaHalf-day Tours - Santiago de CompostelaShore Excursions - BragaCity Tours - BragaWalking Tours - BragaPorts of Call Tours - BragaHalf-day Tours - BragaCategory