8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and dropoff
Professional Local Guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours North Atlantic
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña Private Tour
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVigoShore Excursions - GaliciaBus Tours - GaliciaPorts of Call Tours - GaliciaFull-day Tours - GaliciaShore Excursions - Santiago de CompostelaBus Tours - Santiago de CompostelaPorts of Call Tours - Santiago de CompostelaFull-day Tours - Santiago de CompostelaShore Excursions - BragaBus Tours - BragaPorts of Call Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaCategory