- Visit Treviso—an area know for being the land of Prosecco production
- Learn about Prosecco making from picking to fermentation to tasting
- Get access to stunning countryside views that you wouldn’t see otherwise
- Hassle-free trip with wine tastings and round-trip transfers included
Departure & Return
in front of the office of taxi service - green cabine
Pickup will take place at the Treviso train station
Pickup will take place at your hotel within the Conegliano-Valdobbiadene area or at the Conegliano train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option available, please advise at time of booking if requested
- The duration of the transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and the traffic conditions
- Participation allowed to most travelers
- The minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Esse Group Sas di Salton Ralph C.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands