Explore our promoted experiences
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket in Turin plus admission to the National Automobile Museum
- Ride both Line A and Line B throughout Turin with one ticket
- Get off as many times as you like to explore further on foot
- Gain entry to the National Automobile Museum with your validated bus ticket
Departure & Return
What To Expect
After you've validated your ticket, bring it to the National Automobile Museum (nicknamed Mauto, for 'Museo Auto') to visit this fascinating museum.
Italy's National Automobile Museum was founded in 1932 and features nearly 200 cars representing 80 different car makers. The museum's high-tech exhibits – including free Wi-Fi and a museum app – make it especially interesting to visit. See historic images and data on all the cars you'll see on display, as well as on the mechanics who will be at the museum during your visit.
There is a hop-on hop-off bus stop located conveniently just outside the National Automobile Museum, making it even easier to combine these two experiences.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience