1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See more of France with a day-trip from Toulouse to Albi and Cordes sur Ceil. Don’t worry about the hassles of driving, navigating, or translating, as you enjoy the itinerary prepared. Explore medieval villages, spend some time in the Toulouse Lautrec museum and visit the Sainte Cécile cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage listed sight.
- See Sainte Cecile cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage listed sight
- Get out of Toulouse and explore Albi and Cordes sur Ciel freely
- Spend time exploring the Toulouse Lautrec museum
Excursion Albi UNESCO et Cordes sur Ciel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by coach of tourism
Discounts for some activities, tours and entries (sites and museums)
Departure & Return
27 All. Jean Jaurès , 27 All. Jean Jaurès, 31000 Toulouse, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY CityTour Toulouse
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Albi, UNESCO Cathedral and Medieval Village from Toulouse?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Albi, UNESCO Cathedral and Medieval Village from Toulouse?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 37967P12
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Albi, UNESCO Cathedral and Medieval Village from Toulouse
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingToulouseBus Tours - Midi-PyrénéesOvernight Tours - Midi-PyrénéesFull-day Tours - Midi-PyrénéesBus Tours - MontpellierOvernight Tours - MontpellierFull-day Tours - MontpellierBus Tours - BordeauxOvernight Tours - BordeauxFull-day Tours - BordeauxCategory
Museum of Augustins (Musée des Augustins)Pont NeufCarcassonne Castle (Cité de Carcassonne)Space City (Cite de l'Espace)AeroscopiaPlace du CapitoleToulouse Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Etienne)Puymartin Castle (Chateau de Puymartin)Lombrives Cave (Grotte de Lombrives)Lastours Castles (Châteaux de Lastours)Black Mountains (Montagne Noire)Happy ForestCanal du MidiCabardès Wine RegionAlbi Cathedral