- Full-day hiking tour of the Rincon de la Vieja National Park
- Embark on a 3-hour hike past mud pots, fumaroles and volcanic craters
- Spot Howler and Capuchin monkeys in their natural environment
- Swim beneath the Oropendola Waterfall
- Tuck into a typical Costa Rican lunch
- Enjoy a soothing soak in the volcanic mud bath of Rio Negro
- Moderate hike is suitable for all abilities
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise dietary information
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, if you are a solo traveler please contact us
- If you do not need transportation, please meet us at the entrance of the National Park at 8:30 am.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native's Way Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend bringing (or buying at the top) something cool to drink in the hot pools." See review
- "The mud bath and thermal pools were a once in a lifetime experience and we highly recommend this excursion as well as tour guide Dauly!" See review
- "Having small groups on these trips gives one the 'private tour' experience." See review