- Explore the UNESCO-listed natural wonders of the Plitvice Lakes
- Hike around the magnificent Upper Lakes (Gornja Jezera)
- Soak up the scenery with a boat cruise around the Lower Lakes (Donja Jezera)
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting point for the tour is at tourist bus terminal and taxi station (NOT MAIN BUS TERMINAL) in the old Split town. It is located between Obala Lazareta and Poljana kneza Trpimira, near "Terminal F" restaurant and red letters SPLIT photo sign. Departure is at 7:15 AM, please be there on time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start with a walk around the Upper Lakes (Gornja Jezera), where you can get up close to native wildlife and enjoy dazzling views over the lakes. Then, hop aboard a sightseeing boat for a cruise around the Lower Lakes (Donja Jezera) and pass by the awe-inspiring Veliki Slap waterfall, which towers over 255 feet (78 meters).
Finally, tuck into a tasty Croatian-style lunch at a local restaurant (optional; own expense) before hopping back in the minivan and setting out on the return journey. End your tour with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking if possible
- If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, don’t forget to bring warm clothes and an umbrella
- Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible
- Guests must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior the departure
- Sugaman tours keeps the right to alter or adjust the itinerary due to traffic, or bad weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Entrance tickets to the National Park are not included in the price of the tour and depend on the season and the age.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please do not purchase entry tickets in advance. Tour operator has a group ticket for the Park.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Šugaman Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands