4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to cook traditional Italian dishes during this Tuscan cooking class in Siena. From homemade pastas to juicy cuts of meat, a professional chef leads you through a combination of family-favorite recipes and time-tested dishes, culminating with a shared meal and excellent wine. This class is held in a professional kitchen and limited to a small group of 15 people or fewer for a more intimate experience.
- Tuscan cooking class in Sienna
- Cook traditional Italian dishes under the guidance of a professional chef
- Vegetarian option available
- Transform fresh, local ingredients into a delicious meal
- Enjoy your dishes paired with an excellent wine at the end of the class
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Toasted bread with topping or garlic bread
Pappa col pomodoro
A traditional soup.
Pici with Cinta Senese sauce
A typical fresh pasta with a meat sauce.
Tagliata di Chianina con tortino di verdure
Meat cut 'Chianina' with vegetable pie.
Typical cakes from Siena
typical medeival cakes from Siena. Tiramisù
4 - hour Tuscan cooking class in Siena
Prepare from starter to dessert
fresh home-made pasta.
After the lesson dinner with prepared meals accompanied by an excellent chianti wine
Small-group cooking class with a maximum of 15 people
The Lella's cooking school is large and well equipped
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Fontebranda, 69, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transport is wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY scuola di cucina di lella
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tuscan Cooking Class in Central Siena?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tuscan Cooking Class in Central Siena?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tuscan Cooking Class in Central Siena?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tuscan Cooking Class in Central Siena?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSienaUnique Experiences - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyUnique Experiences - San GimignanoCooking Classes - San GimignanoDining Experiences - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiCategory
Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Santa Maria della Scala Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)