Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Siena's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town
- Discover top Siena attractions, such as the Basilica of San Domenico and Piazza del Campo, with your expert guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Siena Duomo and admire its Gothic architecture
- See impressive works of art by Donatello, Bernini, and Michelangelo
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Then head over to Piazza del Campo, the seashell-shaped space that has been the public living room of locals for centuries. Admire the Fonte Gaia, Fountain of the World, built in 1419; look up at the tall campanile, attached to the 14th-century Palazzo Pubblico.
After some time, move on from the square and head to the Siena Duomo, one of the most awe-inspiring cathedrals in Europe. Take in the black-and-white-striped facade and then breeze right inside thanks to your skip-the-line ticket. Inside, let your guide lead you around, revealing priceless works of art by Donatello, Bernini, and Michelangelo. Take in the Gothic interior of the cathedral, along with Renaissance-era busts of pope and emperors.
When the tour is over, feel connected to Siena like never before.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscan Escapes by Papilio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend doing this tour during the first day of your stay." See review