Explore our promoted experiences
- Tuscany cheese and wine tour from Siena
- Take in the rolling vineyard landscape of the Val d’Orcia, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit the World Heritage–listed town of Pienza
- Taste fresh cheese at a dairy farm
- Tour the cellars and enjoy wine tastings at a Brunello winery in Montalcino
- Enjoy a personalized experience on a private tour
Departure & Return
in front of the San Domenico church (also called Basilica Cateriniana)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscan Escapes by Papilio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms