8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When visiting Florence, spend a delicious day winery hopping in the renowned Chianti wine region. Visit three of the best estates for tastings of Chianti Classico and other top varietals, plus a gourmet lunch of Tuscan specialties. There's also time to soak up countryside culture and history with a stop in San Gimignano or Monteriggioni, two of Tuscany’s best-preserved medieval towns.
- Experience the best of Tuscan wine country without renting a car
- Visit three hand-picked wineries for guided tastings and a lunch of local products
- Get a glimpse into medieval Tuscany with a stop in San Gimignano or Monteriggioni
- Travel from your Florence hotel in a luxury vehicle equipped with Wi-Fi
Saved to wishlist!
3 Winery tour and tasting
Lunch with wine pairing in a famous Chianti Winery
Pick up and drop off to your hotel or its immediate surroundings
English speaking Driver-guide for the day at disposal
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PLEASE NOTE: Just tell us the name of your accommodation
We pick-up from Florence, Siena, Chianti Area and South of Siena Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Forzoni Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chianti and San Gimignano - 3 Wineries and Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chianti and San Gimignano - 3 Wineries and Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chianti and San Gimignano - 3 Wineries and Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Chianti and San Gimignano - 3 Wineries and Lunch
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSienaFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Santa Maria della Scala Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)