- Explore the winding streets of bike-friendly neighborhoods like Santa Cruz and Triana
- Get insight into local culture from a knowledgeable guide
- Family-friendly activity for all ages and skill levels
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Our shop is located in the center of Seville, very close to the Bullring and the Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II). You will find us inside the Arenal market (Mercado del Arenal).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seebybike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommend this tour to get you started on your visit to Seville." See review
- "We thought the tour was slated to be about 3 hours but we went over the 4 hour mark, which suited my daughter and me just fine." See review
- "Our guide was very engaging and professional - I would highly recommend you take the time to do this tour on your trip and do it first thing!" See review