- Full-day tour to Ronda from Seville
- Visit Plaza de Toros, a traditional Spanish bullfighting ring
- Admire views of El Tajo River gorge and visit several bridges, monuments, and churches
- Enjoy free time in Ronda to explore more on your own
- Tour the Wine Museum of Ronda and taste some local wines at the Sangre de Ronda winery
- Take an optional tour of picturesque White Villages, home to Sierra de Grazalema
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Venture to the culturally significant Plaza de Toros to learn about the city’s bloody bullfighting history and take a tour of the atmospheric ring. Continue to several of the beautiful bridges Ronda is famous for, admiring the dramatic architecture of each structure; gaze at spectacular views of the El Tajo River Gorge from the vertiginous vantage point of Puente Nuevo before strolling to the architecturally diverse San Juan Bosco House.
Next, meander through the serpentine streets of the city’s historic center to discover sacred structures like the Church of Santa Maria. Note the distinct styles of the buildings then enrich your knowledge of winemaking with a tour of the Wine Museum of Ronda. Savor the refined taste of signature wines then enjoy a relaxed afternoon of independent exploration before returning to Seville.
Upgrade: White Villages Tour Depart from Ronda and travel to the picturesque province of Pueblos Blanco, a charming region in which whitewashed house tumble over undulating green hills. Gain insight into the intriguing past of the pueblo with your guide, discovering the secret as to why all houses are painted white. Capture photographs of the distinct landscape then visit Sierra de Grazalema, a natural park replete with fascinating flora and fauna. Marvel at rugged limestone cliffs and observe the sky for rare birds before returning to Seville by comfortable coach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff