- See four historic towns with a local guide
- Drive through a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pickup and drop-off in Seville
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Continue into the mountains and towards your first “White Village,” the pretty town of Zahara de la Sierra, where you’ll have time to stroll through the historic center, stop in a café for coffee, and visit a small olive oil factory.
Keep driving towards Grazalema, passing through the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve that’s home to Spain’s largest colony of Griffon vultures. Upon arrival in Grazalema, pause for lunch in a local restaurant—meals are not included in this tour, but the guide can help you find the perfect place to eat.
The third “White Village” of the day is Ronda, among the oldest towns in Spain. Walk around the city with your guide, and take in views from the “New Bridge” that’s spanned Ronda’s gorge since the 18th century. Before returning to Seville, choose the fourth town to explore, choosing from options including Olvera, Setenil, or Arcos de la Frontera. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with physical disabilities as there is uneven terrain
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Private White Villages & Ronda Day Tour from Seville.