- Private walking tour of Seville’s UNESCO World Heritage–listed monuments
- Admire the imposing Giralda tower, the symbol of Seville
- Upgrade to include a stroll around Plaza de España (Spanish Square)
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private local guide
Departure & Return
Giralda is the symbol of the city and the bell-tower of the Cathedral, located at the Plaza Virgen de los Reyes and next to the Archbishop Palace.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, ascend to the dizzying summit of the Giralda Tower, an ancient Arabic minaret considered the city’s symbol. Admire the architecture that has inspired structures in both Marrakech and Rabat while absorbing spectacular views of the city.
Venture to the pristine Royal Alcazar palace after returning to land to explore the vast courtyards and majestic chambers. Stroll the 14th-century fortress while hearing tales of extravagant emperors and the Spanish monarchs who still reside there.
Conclude your tour with an ambient stroll around Santa Cruz, Seville’s Jewish quarter. Meander through quaint cobbled streets thronged with flowers and wrought-iron balconies before concluding your tour and bidding your private guide farewell.
If you'd like to continue, upgrade your tour to include the stunning Plaza de España (Spanish Square), considered to be the second-best landmark in the world according to TripAdvisor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Antonio Doblas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands