- This experience combines food and culture
- Take in views of Torre del Oro, the Triana Bridge, and the Cathedral of Seville
- Immerse yourself in Spanish culture with this interactive experience
- Learn traditional dishes such as the Spanish tortilla
Departure & Return
We meet at Uno de Delicias Restaurant, located in front of Torre del Oro. Our staff will take you to our rooftop. Please be there 5 min prior the experience starts.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Terraza del Cristina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Paella,Tortilla & Sangria Showcooking Experience on a Rooftop.