1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Paddle surf board + paddle + life jacket
Changing rooms with WC and lockers to store your personal effects
Photos and videos from the water of the experience
Departure & Return
C. Betis, 19 , C. Betis, 19, 41010 Sevilla, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Betis Street, 60 Seville 41010 Seville
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddle Surf Sevilla
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seville: Paddle Surf Route and Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Seville: Paddle Surf Route and Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Seville: Paddle Surf Route and Class?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seville: Paddle Surf Route and Class?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Seville: Paddle Surf Route and Class
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFloat Trips Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSevilleWater Tours - AndaluciaFloat Trips - AndaluciaWater Tours - CádizFloat Trips - CádizWater Tours - CordobaFloat Trips - CordobaCategory
Casa de la MemoriaChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)El Palacio AndaluzHospital de los VenerablesBaraka Sala FlamencaSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Maria Luisa ParkTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Torre del OroAire Ancient Baths SevillaCasa de la GuitarraSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)El Arenal DistrictPlaza de América