- 3.5-hour food and culture tour of Seville
- Pop into four bars, and indulge in 10 tastes and five beverages
- Listen as your guide uncovers the city’s 2,000-year-old history, which includes Julius Caesar and Christopher Columbus
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available upon request when booking
- Must be 13 years of age or older to go on this tour
Departure & Return
- Your guide will be standing in front of the **Santa Catalina Church** entrance that is closest to the bar Patio San Eloy. - ***Note:*** the Santa Catalina church is currently undergoing refurbishment and the meeting point is partially obstructed by building works. - Your guide will be holding a Devour Seville sign. - Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start time for check-in.
What To Expect
Your guide shows you around the streets, and tells you interesting stories and facts about Seville’s past. From the dark times of the Spanish Inquisition to its bright booming future, learn about what Julius Caesar and Christopher Columbus had to do with the city.
As you stroll the streets, pop into four bars to taste popular Spanish tapas and drinks. Most of the bars you’ll visit during this tour are over 100 years old and have architecture worth admiring. Some drinks you might try include different types of Spanish wines, and the tapas are popular Spanish options.
Your tour ends back at the place you met your guide.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians, pescatarians and gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking
- Not recommended for vegans
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours require a minimum of just two people to operate
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Devour Seville Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Be aware there is a lot of walking on the tour and the bars are very busy, so it may noy suit everybody, but we loved it!" See review