1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Beverage typical Spanish
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Muelle Nueva York, frente a, Costurero de la Reina, 41013 Sevilla, Spain
New York Pier
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun Ride Sevilla
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cruise on an exclusive yacht through the Guadalquivir?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cruise on an exclusive yacht through the Guadalquivir?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cruise on an exclusive yacht through the Guadalquivir?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cruise on an exclusive yacht through the Guadalquivir?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A lovely way to see parts of the city from the water and in our opinion so much more pleasant than the larger boat trips on offer elsewhere!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Cruise on an exclusive yacht through the Guadalquivir
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSevilleWater Tours - AndaluciaDay Cruises - AndaluciaWater Tours - CádizDay Cruises - CádizWater Tours - CordobaDay Cruises - CordobaCategory
Casa de la Guitarra Tours & TicketsLos Gallos Tablao Flamenco Tours & TicketsInquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge) Tours & TicketsBasílca de la Macarena Tours & TicketsFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco) Tours & TicketsAire Ancient Baths Sevilla Tours & TicketsMagic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica) Tours & TicketsSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes) Tours & TicketsSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla) Tours & TicketsBaraka Sala Flamenca Tours & TicketsGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias) Tours & TicketsTorre del Oro Tours & TicketsPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos) Tours & TicketsEl Arenal District Tours & TicketsHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla) Tours & TicketsTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II) Tours & TicketsSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana) Tours & TicketsBarrio Santa Cruz Tours & TicketsEl Palacio Andaluz Tours & Tickets