- See more of Andalusia even in limited time on a day trip to Cordoba
- A great cultural introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees and round-trip hotel transfers are included
- Delve deeper into Moorish history as you explore with a guide
Departure & Return
8:45 AM - Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Trajano 6, 41002 Sevilla.
8:50 AM - Outside of Hotel Don Paco, in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba
At 9:00 AM - Calle Rastro 12A, Sevilla
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Minimum number of 3 people (in total) of the same language apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please re-confirm time and pick up location with the local service provider upon arrival at your destination
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews