1 day (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore the beautiful, ancient city of Córdoba on this full-day tour from Seville. Drive through the vineyards and olive groves of the Andalusian countryside on your way to Córdoba, which has a rich tapestry of history combining Moorish, Jewish and Catholic influences. Take a 2-hour guided walking tour of the World Heritage-listed city center and admire historic landmarks like the Roman walls and bridge, the Jewish quarter and the remarkable Mosque/Cathedral. Enjoy free time to dine, shop and explore the city on your own before returning to Seville.
- Explore Córdoba, another gem of Andalusia
- Take a guided walking tour of the World Heritage-listed city center
- Learn about Córdoba's fascinating layered history
- See the famous Mosque/Cathedral, Roman wall and more
- Enjoy free time to explore on your own
Saved to wishlist!
Multilingual expert driver
1.5 hours Guided Walking Tour throughout the old town of Cordoba (Jewish quarter, Roman Bridge, City Center, Roman Walls)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
Guided tour inside the Mezquita
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Sevilla Airport, Seville Spain
- Puerto de Sevilla
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Difficulty level: Low
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Cordoba Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleShore Excursions - AndaluciaBus Tours - AndaluciaOvernight Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaPorts of Call Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaFull-day Tours - AndaluciaShore Excursions - CádizBus Tours - CádizOvernight Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CádizPorts of Call Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizFull-day Tours - CádizShore Excursions - CordobaBus Tours - CordobaOvernight Tours - CordobaWalking Tours - CordobaPorts of Call Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaFull-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)El Arenal DistrictSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Torre del OroSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Basílca de la MacarenaMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Maria Luisa ParkRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Hospital de los VenerablesPlaza de AméricaLos Gallos Tablao FlamencoRoyal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaInquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Baraka Sala FlamencaFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)