Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Cordoba from Seville
- Spend a day exploring a unique, vibrant Andalusian city just 1.5 hours from Seville
- Discover Cordoba’s remarkable mix of Christian, Muslim and Jewish history from a guide
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage–listed old town, the second-largest in Europe
- Witness the magnificent architecture of the Mezquita and the Alcázar
- Venture through the historic Jewish quarter to visit one Spain’s few existing synagogues
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Weave your way down Cordoba’s quaint cobbled lanes and observe the abundance of flowering balcony boxes, antique bodegas and bespoke craft boutiques. Hear of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city’s prosperous past and arrive at the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, a medieval palace-fortress thronged with gorgeous gardens and distinct architectural features.
Continue to the Mezquita, a majestic Moorish monument considered one of Europe’s most impressive. Listen to legends surrounding the mosque-cathedral’s 600 AD origin and 13th-century Christian conversion and marvel at the architectural accomplishment of the building as you explore the richly ornamented interior.
Next, amble over to the old Jewish quarter to see locals enjoy post-siesta tapas in ambient bars. Delve into the medieval myriad of the enclave and visit the Cordoba Synagogue to enrich your knowledge of they city’s Jewish heritage.
Conclude your tour with a leisurely stroll down Calleja de las Flores, a quaint alleyway that affords excellent views of Cordoba’s most prominent monuments, and then relax during the return journey to Seville, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Boreal S.A
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I have no complaints about the tour , but I would rather prefer to explore the town on my own because I could not enjoy its beauty." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews