- The tour provides an intimate look at a must-see site in Seville
- This short tour easily fits into a day of sightseeing
- Entrance fee to the cathedral is not included in the tour price
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Meet at the Inmaculada Monument on Plaza del Triunfo. Address: Monumento a la Inmaculada, Pl. del Triunfo, 41004 Seville, Spain. Your guide will have a sign with the form of a P in dierent colors
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY apie | Experiencias Turísticas Guiadas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff