1 hour (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the delights of Seville during a private 1-hour horse and carriage ride around the stunning Spanish city. From the comfort of a traditional carriage, you’ll cruise past UNESCO-listed landmarks like Seville Cathedral (Catedral de Santa Maria de la Sede) and the Alcazar of Seville. Gaze at the mighty Torre de Oro (Golden Tower), marvel at the iconic Plaza de España and upgrade your tour to include a bottle of champagne sure to make your horse and carriage ride truly unforgettable. Receive personalized attention on this private tour.
- Private 1-hour horse and carriage tour of Seville's top attractions
- Gaze at UNESCO-listed landmarks like Seville Cathedral (Catedral de Santa Maria de la Sede) and the Alcazar of Seville
- Visit important monuments like Torre de Oro (Golden Tower) and Plaza de España
- Upgrade your tour to include a luxurious bottle of champagne
- Relish the privacy of personal a carriage on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville , C. San Fernando, 2, 41004 Sevilla, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
You must wait on the main stairs of the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 people per carriage
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visitours Excursiones S.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horse and Carriage Sightseeing Tour in Seville?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Horse and Carriage Sightseeing Tour in Seville?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horse and Carriage Sightseeing Tour in Seville?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horse and Carriage Sightseeing Tour in Seville?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Horse and Carriage Sightseeing Tour in Seville
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horse Carriage RidesTours & SightseeingSevilleHorse Carriage Rides - AndaluciaHorse Carriage Rides - CádizHorse Carriage Rides - CordobaCategory
Casa de la MemoriaPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Barrio Santa CruzLos Gallos Tablao FlamencoSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaBaraka Sala FlamencaRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Hospital de los VenerablesCasa de la GuitarraCamara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)El Palacio AndaluzTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Torre del OroHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)