9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an introduction to the cultural highlights of Cordoba on a sightseeing tour, round-trip from Seville by minivan. Stop by the Alcazar of the Catholic Kings, visit the Great Mosque, and tour the Historic Center of Cordoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stroll through its Jewish Quarter, and visit Maimonides Square (Plaza de Maimonides) and the synagogue. Hear insightful commentary from your guide throughout the full-day itinerary.
- Cordoba guided tour from Seville
- Visit Alcazar of the Catholic Kings and Cordoba's Great Mosque
- Stroll the UNESCO-listed Historic Center of Cordoba and its Jewish Quarter
- Explore Maimonides Square and its synagogue
- Round-trip hotel transport by minivan included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Some hotels do not vehicle access, in which case the pickup and drop-off will take place at the
nearest available point. Please, indicate in the observations your accommodation in Seville and wait for the Visitours (local operator) indications by email.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visitours Excursiones S.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter & Synagogue DayTrip from Seville?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter & Synagogue DayTrip from Seville?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter & Synagogue DayTrip from Seville?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter & Synagogue DayTrip from Seville?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour is a must for anyone interested in Córdoba!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter & Synagogue DayTrip from Seville
3 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSevilleBus Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaFull-day Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizFull-day Tours - CádizBus Tours - CordobaWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaFull-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)El Arenal DistrictPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Baraka Sala FlamencaBasílca de la MacarenaBarrio Santa CruzSanta Cruz El Palacio AndaluzTorre del OroMagic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Casa de la GuitarraAire Ancient Baths SevillaMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas)