3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Submerge yourself in the stunning sights of Seville, Cordoba and Granada on a 3-night tour of Andalucía’s historical and cultural highlights. Enjoy comfortable and conveniently located 3- or 4-star hotels in each city and engage in authentic cultural experiences with a knowledgeable guide. Start in the sparkling city of Seville to discover the impressive Royal Alcazar Palace and see a fiery flamenco show; immerse yourself in the opulent majesty of Granada’s Alhambra Palace; and marvel at the incredible interior of Cordoba’s Mezquita, an architectural amalgamation, on an informative walking tour. Upgrade to enjoy return transport back to Seville on the final day of the tour.
- 3-night Andalucia tour from Seville to Cordoba with 3- or 4-star hotel accommodation
- Spend a day and a night in three of Andalucia’s most interesting cities
- Enjoy sightseeing tours of Seville, Granada and Cordoba as well as cultural experiences such as a flamenco show
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites including Seville's Royal Alcazar Palace and the Alhambra in Granada
- Explore Cordoba Synagogue and the Mezquita, the city’s famous cathedral-mosque
- Upgrade to include transport from Cordoba to Seville at the end of the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup from Seville Airport or train station
Professional guide in all the tours
3 nights of accommodation
Cathedral and Royal Alcazar guided tour in Seville and flamenco show
Alhambra guided Tour and Hammam Al Andalus visit or Granada evening walking tour with tapas
Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
Mezquita-Catedral de Cordoba Guided Tour
Departure & Return
Sevilla Airport , Seville SpainDeparture Point: Seville Airport or station (Santa Justa or San Bernardo) Directions: You must contact your local service supplier in order to set your pick up point Return point: Concludes on Day 4 in central Cordoba or Seville (depending on option selected)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- A maximum of 3 people per room
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
- If you cancel less than 10 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 10 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 15 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 11–15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-day Andalucia Highlights Tour: Granada & Cordoba from Seville ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-day Andalucia Highlights Tour: Granada & Cordoba from Seville ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-day Andalucia Highlights Tour: Granada & Cordoba from Seville ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-day Andalucia Highlights Tour: Granada & Cordoba from Seville ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-day Andalucia Highlights Tour: Granada & Cordoba from Seville
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleBus Tours - AndaluciaMulti-day Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - CádizMulti-day Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizBus Tours - CordobaMulti-day Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory
Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Plaza de AméricaCasa de la MemoriaChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Maria Luisa ParkSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaEl Arenal DistrictRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Casa de la GuitarraGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)El Palacio AndaluzBarrio Santa Cruz