- 2-day tour from Seville to Granada
- Walk through the historic city center and stunning Albaicin Quarter, a magical UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Relax in the Arabian hammam, just like the sultans did
- Tour UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace, Granada’s crowning jewel
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to Alhambra’s Nasrid Palace, the Alcazaba fortress, and Generalife Gardens
- Accommodation and round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, call the local supplier 24 h before the tour to confirm the exact time and pick up.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be offered in two different languages
- You must bring your own bathing suit for the Arabian baths
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
If you cancel at least 16 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 20 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 10 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 11 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Granada Tour from Seville Including Skip-the-Line Access to Alhambra Palace and Arabian Baths.