- Speed along mountain trails, river valleys and sandy beaches
- Spot howler monkeys and iguanas in their natural environment
- Enjoy fantastic views of Tamarindo and Flamingo beaches
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities
- Great choice for families!
- 2-hour ATV adventure from Flamingo Beach
Departure & Return
Meeting you next to Huacas School or CEPIA institute
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- For Adult passenger bellow the following rate:ATV2 hr : $15 cash and ATV ZIP LINE:$40 CASH
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people driver per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that this tour is recommended for intermediate and experienced drivers
- It's recommended to wear comfortable, light clothing that you will care if it gets damaged.
- After the activity, due the conditions of the tour, you will be wet, sweaty and muddy so we we recommend a second set of clothing to change into
- Sneakers are mandatory.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I enjoyed riding the ATV but the views were mostly dirt in your face as you went through some very poor communities." See review