- 4-hour pinxtos cooking class in San Sebastian
- Ideal for cookery enthusiasts and first-time visitors
- Master making pinxtos, bite-sized tapas-style morsels native to the Basque Country
- Feast on the prepared food with fellow foodies afterwards
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
Mimo cooking school, in the basement of the Hotel Maria Cristina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, you’ll spend the next few hours learning about the origin and style of pinxtos, and making delectable examples of the Basque tradition, which typically feature Iberican ham, cheese, chorizo, and different types of fish.
Once you’ve finished, you’ll sit down to feast on your culinary bounty and drink well-matched wines provided.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not available for vegans
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mimo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms