Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the tropical forest that is El Salvador’s most-loved natural treasure
- Learn about the national park at the interpretive museum
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour ensures that you’ll have the full attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Begin your exploration at the comprehensive museum, where exhibitions speak eloquently of the region’s history, geology and wildlife. Then, follow your guide along winding trails surrounded by verdant beauty and scour the landscape for diverse species of wildlife. Watch out for elusive pumas and scan the sky for elegant hawks gliding over the natural beauty below.
Revitalize with a leisurely lunch, and then plunge into a crystal clear river for a refreshing dip. Return to the meandering trails to explore the spectacular scenery further, and enrich your knowledge of the enclave’s diverse ecosystem as you listen to your guide’s intriguing commentary.
After an invigorating day, return to your spacious private vehicle and relax during the scenic journey back to your San Salvador hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring binoculars
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salvadorean Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.