8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Capture the wild spirit of Honduras on a full-day trip to Pulhapanzak Waterfall and Yojoa Lake from San Pedro Sula. As you explore the tropical greenery of the forest, marvel at the raw power of Pulhapanzak Waterfall, see the ancient rock formations inside the Taulabe Caves, and absorb the tranquility of Yojoa Lake from a kayak. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Day trip to Pulhapanzak Waterfall and Yojoa Lake
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Take a guided tour of the Taulabe Caves
- Round-trip transport from your San Pedro Sula hotel included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Taulabe Caves Entrance Fee
Pulhapanzak Waterfall Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please right the name and address at the time of booking, or you can send us an email.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/7/2016 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iCatracho Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yojoa Lake Day Trip from San Pedro Sula?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Yojoa Lake Day Trip from San Pedro Sula?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Yojoa Lake Day Trip from San Pedro Sula
8 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Pedro SulaBus Tours - HopkinsFull-day Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - RoatanFull-day Tours - RoatanBus Tours - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory