- Full day tour in the Costa Rican jungle
- Bilingual guide
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Centrally located San Jose hotels. Hotel pickups commence at 6:30 a.m. approximately; the exact pickup time for your tour will be advised on a reconfirmation message.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Drop off in the Monteverde - Santa Elena centrally located hotels is available. If you wish to take this option, you must let us know at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Tours Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms