8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine three experiences in one day during this comprehensive excursion ideal for travelers on a time budget. See more of the region than you could alone—including a stop at the Xunantich archaeological site for a tour from a local guide—without the hassle of arranging your own transport. Then, sample several typical Belizean foods and learn to make chocolate the Mayan way.
- Make the most of limited time in Belize with this convenient combo excursion
- Explore the Ancient Maya ruins of Xunantich during your small-group tour
- Sample several Belizean dishes, including salbutes, pibil, and more
- Benefit from pickup anywhere in San Ignacio town
Saved to wishlist!
guided tour of Xunantunich
Transportation to any hotel in San Ignacio Town (locations outside of Town incur additional FEE)
Souvenirs, Alcoholic drinks; gratuities
Transportation to hotels/Resorts OUTSIDE of San Ignacio Town are only available for an extra fee
infants' car seats & other facilities/expenses required by infants.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
TOUR OPTIONS start times are the pickup time from any hotel in SAN IGNACIO TOWN.
Must provide name of hotel/resort to confirm location. Any hotel/resort OUTSIDE San Ignacio Town may incur an additional fee depending on distance outside of tour. Certain hotels/resorts may not have options for p/up & drop offs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, pregnant females, heart problems or any other serious medical conditions
- NOT RECOMMENDED: for pregnant women, persons with serious medical conditions
- comfortable footwear for hiking
- hats/caps are recommended for hot dry days, rain coats are advised for rainy weather
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Leonard's Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xunantunich & Food Tour from San Ignacio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Xunantunich & Food Tour from San Ignacio?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xunantunich & Food Tour from San Ignacio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xunantunich & Food Tour from San Ignacio?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Xunantunich & Food Tour from San Ignacio
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHikingArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan IgnacioFood Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsWalking Tours - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsFull-day Tours - HopkinsFood Tours - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityHiking - Belize CityArchaeology Tours - Belize CityWalking Tours - Belize CityHistorical Tours - Belize CityFull-day Tours - Belize CityFood Tours - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeHiking - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeWalking Tours - Ambergris CayeHistorical Tours - Ambergris CayeFull-day Tours - Ambergris CayeCategory