- This tour is suitable for all ages and is slow paced
- The climb to the bottom of the waterfall is steep; don’t wear flip-flops
- Lunch is provided
- Pickup and drop-off from select hotels is included
Departure & Return
Your driver guide will be holding a sign with your name so that you can easily recognize each other. We will meet at the bus terminal located at the Welcome Center, Downtown San Ignacio.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cayo Inland Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It was a little cold that day so we didn't get in the water but I am sure on a hot day, the water would feel great." See review