- Visit a renowned winery in San Gimignano for a wine tasting
- Learn about the winemaking process from grape to bottle
- Take a guided tour of the vineyards and facilities
- Taste a variety of wines paired food; upgrade to include a meal
Departure & Return
Meeting point in Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano (SI) at the Winery
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The grounds are beautiful, a must do if in the area." See review