Departure & Return
You will meet your guide in the parking area by the Nature Reserve entrance: Località San Donato, San Gimignano Coordinates: 43°26'18.1"N 11°00'47.2"E 53037 San Gimignano SI
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For private transfer request, please contact us indicating the place of departure, we will provide you with a quote
- For the activity we are going to make an average physical preparation and a good health condition are required (please notify any eventual particular health condition in advance).
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- For any other information, please contact us
- Requirements: Hiking boots or gym shoes (NO sandals or open shoes), comfortable clothing, backpack, water 1l at least, hat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Book Tuscany Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by The Wild Side Of San Gimignano including Wine Tasting.