3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Pasta (ravioli, tagliatelle...)
Homemade filled pasta
An apron per person and some chianti classico gadgets
Recipes prepared during the Cooking Class
Departure & Return
Strada Provinciale Castellina in Chianti, 3, 50028 Barberino Tavarnelle FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Casa Emma Wine Tasting Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cooking Class in Tuscany?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cooking Class in Tuscany?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cooking Class in Tuscany?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cooking Class in Tuscany?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cooking Class in Tuscany
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoCooking Classes - TuscanyCooking Classes - SienaCooking Classes - ChiantiCategory