5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Sausages Crostini
Homemade pasta with meat sauce and Truffle Lasagna
Fillet flavorings and green pepper, or steak with arugula and Parmesan cheese
Vanilla Icecream with strawberries and balsamic vinegar or Tiramisu
Cooking Class of 4 Tuscan Course Meal
4-Course Traditional Lunch or Dinner with food prepared together
Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
Food and drinks other than mentioned on inclusions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to / from attractions not mentioned
Departure & Return
Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Maximum 8 people in the minivan
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Europe Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tuscan Food Cooking Class in San Gimignano Winery of Tuscany?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tuscan Food Cooking Class in San Gimignano Winery of Tuscany?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tuscan Food Cooking Class in San Gimignano Winery of Tuscany?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 158620P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaCooking Classes - SienaDining Experiences - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory