Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour cooking class in Ravenna
- Visit the home of a local chef to learn about Emilian cuisine
- Learn how to make ravioli and other dishes
- End class with lunch and wine
Departure & Return
Departure PointRavenna, Ravenna, Province of Ravenna, Emilia-Romagna
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
In the kitchen, learn the secrets behind some of the most popular dishes of Emilian cuisine, and help prepare fresh ravioli pasta and other local specialties. With this hands-on lesson, you'll be able to take new skills home with you to impress family and friends.
After the class, sit down to enjoy the lunch you created, paired with wine.
Sample menu (subject to change):
Cannoli of Breasola with Greek yogurt and saba, ravioli stuffed with cheese and orange sauce, pork ribs in a moscato d'asti sauce, peppers and onions in sweet and sour sauce, imperial milk, Bavaresi fruit sponge cake or yogurt with fresh fruit
Wines (subject to change):
Cortese Cascina Ruris, Barbera Superiore Cascina Ruris, and Moscato d'Asti Doc Cascina Ruris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Traditional Home Cooking Class with Lunch in Ravenna.