Explore our promoted experiences
- Private walking tour of Ravenna
- Visit several UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Private tour ensures personal attention and can move at your pace
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you at the foot of the building with the three big arched doors (and a clock tower above it).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children under the age of 10 years old can participate in the tour (and can enter the different churches) for free. Children age 11 years old or older need to pay the full ticket
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the sites that are not specified in the "inclusions" field
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience