2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Local Certified Guide and Expert
Whysper radio guide
Departure & Return
Piazza S. Francesco, 7, 48121 Ravenna RA, Italy
At the Tourist Information Office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ravenna Incoming
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Ravenna?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Ravenna?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Ravenna?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Ravenna?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRavennaArchitecture Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaArt Tours - Emilia-RomagnaArchitecture Tours - FerraraWalking Tours - FerraraArt Tours - FerraraArchitecture Tours - BolognaWalking Tours - BolognaArt Tours - BolognaCategory