2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Chellah Entrance ($8)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup/drop off from traveler address
- Sale Airport, Rabat Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Navette Casablanca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Rabat Tour (half-day)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Rabat Tour (half-day)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Rabat Tour (half-day)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Rabat Tour (half-day)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Rabat Tour (half-day)
2 to 3 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLayover Tours Private & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRabatBus Tours - Atlantic CoastCity Tours - Atlantic CoastLayover Tours - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - CasablancaCity Tours - CasablancaLayover Tours - CasablancaBus Tours - FezCity Tours - FezLayover Tours - FezCategory