- Learn about Pula’s Roman, Venetian and Austrian history as you tour the city
- See views of Pula from above at the Kaštel fortress
- Find out where to go next, including events happening in and around Pula during your stay
- Limited to 15 people for a more personal experience
Departure & Return
Just at the end of Kandler Street, across the big anchor, you'll find a park with a casted model of the city dubbing as a fountain. You'll find me there.
The tour ends in front of the Arena main entrance for tourists willing to visit the Amphitheatre.
Optionally, the tour can continue up the Castle Hill to the Kaštel, a Venetian fort, for a panoramic view of the city and nice sunsets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The optional part of the tour requires a moderate but short climb.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SG Turist
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands