Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transparent Kayak and the paddle
Photos and videos from the tour
Departure & Return
Osipovica, 52203, Medulin, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metta SUP
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Medulin Transparent Kayak Night Experience ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Medulin Transparent Kayak Night Experience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Medulin Transparent Kayak Night Experience ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Medulin Transparent Kayak Night Experience
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPulaNature and Wildlife - IstriaWater Tours - IstriaKayaking - IstriaNature and Wildlife - RovinjWater Tours - RovinjKayaking - RovinjNature and Wildlife - PorecWater Tours - PorecKayaking - PorecCategory