Departure & Return
PARKING: After entering the camp, follow the uphill road. When you reach top of the hill you will find big gravel parking on your right. https://goo.gl/maps/UCjBzoqFv8x8a5Em7 DON'T PARK THE CAR BEHIND KAYAK STATION! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zz3POlUoB44prKblLnX8Q9ETio8axtR8/view?usp=sharing
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Time and location of our kayak tour may be the subject of change or cancellation in case of dangerous weather and sea conditions.
- Durign high seasson (15.7 - 15.08) Kamenjak knows to be crowded because of it's popularity
- This product operates on cloudy or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like strong wind and rain.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children 10 and more years must be accompanied by a paying adult
- You must be able to swim on your own to enter the cave
- Children younger then 6 are not allowed to go inside of the cave
- In windy mornings we will move starting time little bit later ( when the wind drop down)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jistra Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.