3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Calçada de Vandoma, 4000-013 Porto, Portugal
In front of Vimara Peres Statue, next to Porto Cathedral
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Portuk has the recognition and certification of a CLEAN & SAFE company attributed by TURISMO DE PORTUGAL, since we have implemented an internal protocol that, according to the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health, ensures the necessary hygiene to avoid risks of contagion and guarantees safe procedures for its operation. It is our goal to offer maximum confidence, as well as to ensure compliance with the enacted requirements for prevention and control of COVID-19. Safety, quality and dedication to work are pillars that support our service. So we proudly display the “Clean & Safe“ seal.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group/family will participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Portuk
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Travel Around Porto in an Unique Convertible ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Travel Around Porto in an Unique Convertible ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Travel Around Porto in an Unique Convertible ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Travel Around Porto in an Unique Convertible ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Travel Around Porto in an Unique Convertible
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Tuk Tuk Tours Classic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoTuk Tuk Tours - Northern PortugalClassic Car Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalHalf-day Tours - Northern PortugalTuk Tuk Tours - BragaClassic Car Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaHalf-day Tours - BragaTuk Tuk Tours - Peso Da ReguaClassic Car Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory
Casa da Música Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsPorto Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsLiberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsSerralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsRua Santa Catarina Tours & Tickets