9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you were traveling to Santiago de Compostela from Porto on your own, you’d have to rent a car. Avoid that major hassle altogether, and visit both Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo during this guided tour from Porto. See both areas’ major highlights in just a day, and ride comfortably with round-trip transport included.
- Pack Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo highlights into one day
- A guide tells you all about the areas’ history as you explore
- Stay cool with provided bottled water
- Porto hotel pickup and drop-off included as an added convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick all travelers at their accommodation
- Terminal de Cruzeiros do Porto de Leixões, Rua do Godinho, Portaria junto do monumento Senhor do Padrão, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum number of 3 people apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Touch Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo from Porto?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo from Porto?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo from Porto?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo from Porto?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 61351P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo from Porto
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPortoShore Excursions - Northern PortugalBus Tours - Northern PortugalPorts of Call Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalShore Excursions - BragaBus Tours - BragaPorts of Call Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaShore Excursions - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaPorts of Call Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory