- A guided small-group full-day tour of Porto
- Stroll the cobblestone streets of Old Town with your guide
- Dine at an authentic Portuguese restaurant for lunch
- Cruise down the Douro River in a classic Portuguese ‘rabelo’
- Indulge in an informative wine tasting session
Departure & Return
Pick Up's only in your central located hotel in the historic centers of Porto. For Airbnb's, if not in a central street, we set the pick up in a central nearby street or in Trindade Metro Station.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Parents should bring the baby car seat ajusted to infant's age (1 to 3 years old). We only have seats available after 4 years old.
- Pick up's and drop off's only within the limits of historical centers of Porto and Gaia; For Airbnb's, if not in a central street, we set the pick in a central nearby street or in Trindade Metro Station.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We will contact by email the day before the tour with details regarding meeting point and pick up hour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EFun Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms