Explore our promoted experiences
- A guided gastronomy workshop in Porto
- Learn how to cook traditional Portuguese dishes with help from a local
- Enjoy the cozy environment of your host’s own home
- Sip on local wines while you cook
- Choose from a lunch or dinner workshop
- Harvest some of the vegetables yourself in a local garden
Departure & Return
first left (1esq)
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 02:00 PM05:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Be My Guest In Porto
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands